|Job Ref:||204702718||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Canary Wharf||Address:||Salary:||£35000/annum||Post Date:||20/10/2016 03:41|
Company: Quantum IT Lab Ltd|
Job title: Lead Java Developer
Quantum IT Lab Ltd is an innovative and leading organisation offering a wide range of professional services including Research, Training, Audit and IT solutions to a worldwide client base. Our IT solutions section delivers bespoke and intelligent solutions to generate real value to our clients. Due to our ongoing success, we would like to appoint a Lead Java Developer
The Java Developer will be involved all aspects of the software development life cycle but specifically contributing to the architecture, planning, design, and implementation of the software. It may also over time include coordinating the activities of other members of the development team.
Our ideal candidate specification:
1. Must have extensive experience in designing Java based applications, Web Applications using Junit, Selenium,JAVA/J2EE Design Patterns and Cognos.
2. Should have experience in Scripting and using tools like JSON, CSS, XHTML, Java script, JQuery and YUI
3. Must be proficient in database technologies i.e. Oracel NA and Liquibase
4. Must be experienced in using reporting tools and must be expertise in using Integration tools like Jenkins,Maven,BPM and Cruise Control
5. Should possess strong SQL skills, Index fine tuning and Stored Procedures.
6. Strong command on XML technology using XSD, XQUERY, JAXB, JiBX, Castor
7. Should have experience in using Business intelligence software like SAS, Informatica
8. Experienced in design methodologies like UML, OOAD.
9. Proficient functional knowledge of Websphere, Oracle, Tomcat and XML application server,
10. Experience in performing Unit testing, Automation testing with tools like Jbehave, Cucumber and Selenium for Integration testing and Provide UAT support
Closing date for applications: 26 October 2016
No Agencies please