|Job Ref:||204702691||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Beddington Hill||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £33000/annum +20% bonus, pension and lots more||Post Date:||20/10/2016 03:41|
Benefits: Generous pension. Excellent bonus. Life assurance. Staff discounts. Private Medical Insurance. 25 days holiday.|
Skills: VMWare. Cisco. Infrastructure. Wintel. iOS. Networking. Mobile Support.
The Infrastructure Support Engineer:
Are you looking to be part of a large global retail company that has strong values based on customer service, teamwork, learning, and honesty?
This is an opportunity to be part of a successful support team technically managing the operational infrastructure environment which includes Wintel, iOS, VMWare and Cisco.
This role requires you to provide remote and onsite support for end users, replacement and repairs of PC's laptops, iPhones and iPads and support for all live company servers/services including monitoring, updating and repairing.
You will be an experienced Infrastructure Engineer with a proven background in VMWare, Mobile Support, Networking and Wintel.
Essential Skills required for the Infrastructure Support Engineer:
• MS Windows 7 & 8 & 10, Server 2003, 2008 & 2012
• MS Office 2010 & 2013
• Office 365 Cloud Support
• Active Directory and Microsoft core services, Group Policy, DNS and DHCP
• Exchange 2003 & 2013
• HP & Dell storage, server and workstation
• Virtualisation using VMWare vSphere 5.5
• NetBackup & VEEAM
• Mobile Device Management
• Enterprise endpoint security experience
• Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG)
• LAN and WAN troubleshooting
• IP Voice and Telephone support
Desirable Skills required for the Infrastructure Support Engineer:
• Vendor certification; Microsoft and VMWare.
• CCENT qualified
• Dell EqualLogic iSCSI SAN.
• Mitel MX Telephone Controller.
• Basic understanding of Microsoft SQL and Oracle.
• Service Now or Top Desk.
• MobileIron remote device management.
• Sophos Safeguard encryption and AV
• SAN Storage experience
• Apple Mac, iPhone and iPad devices.
• Adobe Creative Suite.
• Blackberry Enterprise Services.
• Understanding of VPN and experience of Junos Pulse, RSA and Juniper
• ITIL Foundation
**You will have a full clean UK driving licence as this requires very occasional travel to other branches.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation