|Job Ref:||204702689||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£24000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||20/10/2016 03:41|
We're seeking highly intelligent, scientifically minded C# Developers to join our growing team. You will build out our algorithmic trading platform and portfolio optimization system to new heights. |
As a C# Developer, you'll have a large impact on the potential profitability of the trading systems. To achieve this, you'll design and implement high quality code that performs at scale yet is fault tolerant during live execution.
Technology is key to the firms success and part of its core business strategy. Software is primarily developed in C#, however you'll have the freedom to use the best tool for the job applying science to real world problems.
As a C# Developer you'll be based in our new Cambridge office in a relaxed and informal yet dynamic environment. It is an excellent opportunity to advance your career and gain valuable knowledge of financial trading systems.
• Continuous improvement of the core trading platform.
• Build multiple connections to new brokers and data feeds.
• Maintain a high accuracy of simulation of strategy performance.
• Scalable backend architecture to realise more complex and computationally intensive ideas.
• Influence design and implementation decisions.
• Work closely with traders and external users.
Requirements & Key Skills:
• Excellent record of academic achievement in a suitable field (strong Maths background is preferred).
• Demonstrable record of developing high quality software utilising C#.
• Appreciation of good software architecture, core algorithms and data structures.
• Excellent communication skills to non-developers.
• Excellent attention to detail, drive and determination to complete tasks.
• Willing to take initiative and ownership.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and under pressure.
• No finance experience required.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain real world development insight and valuable knowledge of financial trading systems.
Should we be impressed by your CV, the next stage is a home development test where you will be asked to complete your choice of three development challenges in order to demonstrate your skills.
Following this, successful candidates will be invited to an interview at our Cambridge office.
For further details on this role and a confidential discussion about your next career move forward please contact me on (Apply online only) or email to