|Job Ref:||204702440||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Luton||Address:||Post Code:||LU3||Salary:||£150 - £200/day||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:54|
Service Analyst, Luton, 4 month contract, £(Apply online only) (Day rate)|
A world leading company is looking for an IT professional with experience in monitoring the impact of problems and supporting service level management teams with major incident management and problem management for the next 4 months initially with the strong possibility of extending the contract.
Key Responsibilities - Service Analyst
- Major Incident Management will be the fundamental aspect of the role.
- Receive, own and manage escalations from internal colleagues and seeing them to a successful resolution.
- Assist in driving delivery and review of RCAs.
- Manage and improve where necessary Continuous Service Improvement
Key Experience - Service Analyst
- Experience in a similar role, i.e. Major incident management or Problem Management
- Strong ITIL experience, ideally ITIL v3 Service Management
- Experience managing experiences with internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding service governance methodologies
As a Service Analyst you will be able to show how you have been service oriented with ample experience with negotiating, managing supplier resources, understanding and managing service risk. You will have limited experience doing a similar role or are looking to take the next step into a management position.
Role: Service Analyst
Day Rate: £(Apply online only)
Contract Length: 4 months (initially)
Consultant: Jessica Rippin
Annapurna IT are acting as an employment business with regards to this opportunity. For the latest news on Technology Transformation please visit: NA