|Job Ref:||204702363||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||20/10/2016 03:41|
* Tired of not being appreciated for your AdWords expertise?
* Do you have expert understanding of PPC?
* Do you react quickly to industry trends and developments to stay at the top of the pile?
If you are a PPC expert, then why not apply for this PPC Executive role for a leading mass hosting group? Using your Google Adwords and Analytics skills, you will be at the forefront of all of this company's ad campaigns, researching keywords and constantly updating AdGroups and Campaigns to ensure maximum impact. Solving any problems and reacting to direct feedback, you will grow yourself just as much as this company's online campaigns, as you become the face of PPC for a market leader.
What does this role as PPC Executive mean for you?
* A salary of up to £35k in a relaxed office environment, located in Nottingham with great transport links and an even better team atmosphere!
* Amazing development opportunities- they will support you as you gain professional accreditation, setting you up for even bigger projects
* Working for a market leader, you will get to experience large-scale campaigns first hand, being involved from the top to bottom in a company who don't do micro-management
What are they looking for in their new PPC Executive?
* Google AdWords Certification is essential- prove your knowledge is at its' peak, while also showing off your drive for success and personal development
* Demonstrable ability to identify trends and patterns to improve your campaigns- what better way to succeed than by knowing your market inside and out?
* You should be able to work under your own initiative, as you will be the go-to person for PPC here- while also being capable of giving and receiving feedback in a constructive manner
This role is just waiting for someone like you to apply- so why haven't you already