|Job Ref:||204702222||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum||Post Date:||20/10/2016 03:41|
CSC Representative Incident Management Microsoft Office Customer Service|
My fantastic client in London is currently looking for a CSC Representative to come on board on a permanent basis.
JOB PURPOSE AND CONTENT
* The CSC acts as a single point of contact for customers, providing a 24 x 7 service to a diverse range of industries
* Calls are received by the CSC Representative and the details of the request, query or incident are recorded into the Incident Management Tool
* The role requires the CSC Representative to be professional in the way an incident is handled, which will require a timely and accurate record of the incident being logged
* There is the additional requirement to evaluate the business impact of an incident and agree and prioritise the incident with the customer, in line with the SLA and if appropriate escalate accordingly
* The CSC take calls from the general public, Public Safety, Justice and Security, Local Authorities and IIT. The CSC Representative will require knowledge across all these areas and also an understanding of the different products and processes associated with the various customers
* The CSC operation works towards best practice standards, which are aligned to Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL). This means managing the entire life cycle of an Incident from when it is logged through to closure regardless of the third party or support team involved in the investigation and resolution
* CSC is also responsible for 3rd party management - invoking 3rd party support and managing the 3rd party against their SLAs recording and escalating any breaches
OUTLINE OF ROUTINE TASKS/DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
* To answer incoming calls and record details of fault / request using call logging tool - a high level of detail and accuracy is required. To appropriately fulfil or field all requests that are received into the CSC, to the appropriate team or person
* Identify and fix faults with customer equipment (Radios, handhelds etc.)
* Follow procedures, maintain documentation and standards at all times and in line with individual contractual requirements
* Assess business impact of IT Incidents and accurately assign SLA and follow escalation procedures as outlined
* To be conversant with the contractual requirements of the customers across Public Safety, Justice and Security and Local Authorities
* To understand the SLAs for our customers
* Ensure that an incident is progressed in line with the relevant SLA
* To track progress of all Incidents open with that 3rd party and to anticipate breaches, handle minor escalation and report breaches or serious issues
* To work under the direction of the CSC Team Leader to meet Contact Management and Incident Management SLAs
* Log calls on the SMT machine and send out notifications to customer
* Understand the Public Safety, Justice and Security and Local Authorities so that the CSC Representative has knowledge of these areas when taking a call from a customer
* Manage the alerts from Service Now in a timely manner and in line with the relevant SLA, so that an incident does not breach and if it is nearing breaching, escalate appropriately
* Act as a mentor for newer members of the team, providing guidance and assistance when required regarding an incident, procedures, processes and escalations
* Ensure that customer Service Level Agreements and key performance targets are met or exceeded within the job scope and responsibility
* Diagnose / troubleshoot customer problems
* Maintain up to date awareness of Service Desk performance statistics and take steps to continually improve the performance of the Service Desk
* Service Desk skills
* Microsoft Office
* Call logging
* Customer Service Skills
* Good Communication skills (written and verbal)
* Administration experience
* Knowledge of ITIL processes
This is a permanent role paying £18-20k per annum.
If you are a CSC Representative with excellent customer services skills, Call logging skills and Microsoft Office then please forward your CV over to me immediately as interviews are being arranged immediately.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation