|Job Ref:||204702162||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£400 - £550/day to £500PD||Post Date:||20/10/2016 03:41|
UI Developer (Front End Engineer) to help create these applications and the platform that supports them. |
• In this critical role you will become part of a motivated and talented team operating within a creative environment.
• You should have a passion for developing client-side web applications that push the boundaries of modern UIs.
• A passion for high quality Front End applications. Comprehensive understanding of Front End architecture.
• Expert knowledge of CSS3, semantic HTML and responsive UIs. Agile (Scrum) based delivery practices, test driven development, test automation, continuous delivery.
• Solid understanding of REST and service base architectures.
• Desired skills: Mobile development experience, ideally including react-native.
• Experience with ReactJS, Falcor. Server Side Java development experience.
• Duties: Ownership of feature development within an from working on multiple substantial projects