|Job Ref:||204702153||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£32000 - £37000/annum Competitive salary + excellent ben||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:04|
Sopra Banking Software UK are recruiting for a Customer Service Manager to operate out of either our Sheffield or Dunstable office reporting into our Head of Customer Services. Working within the Professional Services division of Sopra Banking Software, the Customer Service Manager will be working within the Customer Services team to deliver mortgage processing and other services to banks and building societies throughout the UK and Europe.|
The role will expose the successful Customer Service Manager to the definition of processes and procedures necessary to deliver the high quality services that Sopra Banking Software strives for, and to the day to day operational management of an expanding blue chip customer base.
Sopra Banking Software UK - part of the Sopra Steria Group provides IT processes, and system solutions to building society, retail banking, and asset finance customers. We have operated across Europe, the Middle East, Far East, and Africa for over 40 years, operating in over 20 countries worldwide. We have a clear strategy to expand our reach globally, whilst continuing to serve our core markets.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
Support and Maintenance
• Provide support services to our customers that meet our contractual commitments and satisfy our customers.
• Work with other Sopra Banking Software units to ensure that second and third line requirements are met.
• Ensure that all releases to be delivered to support customers, meets agreed quality criteria.
• Proactively manage issues to avoid customer complaints, and escalations
• Work with Project Managers and Account Managers to manage client expectations and ensure that commitments to clients are in line with our ability to deliver.
• Continually monitor client's performance against formal and informal SLA and take action to prevent and correct non-performance
• Input to support proposals and contracts to ensure that all arrangements are achievable and profitable.
• To conduct monthly profitability reviews of customers.
• Adopt the appropriate methods and processes of Sopra Banking Software.
• Work with others to improve quality across the company.
• Provide verbal and written updates on projects to staff, peers and the Board.
• Ensure that appropriate issues are escalated in a timely manner and that all possible steps are taken to avoid the need for crisis management.
• Creation of Service review reports and root cause analyses following closure of incidents.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Excellent planning and organising skills.
• ITIL qualified or significant experience within the fields of problem and change management.
• Proven success in working to Service Level Agreements ideally within a Service Delivery organisation.
• Able to work to tight deadlines under pressure.
• Effective communicator (written and verbal, including presenting)
• Willing to travel extensively to meet clients and suppliers.
Sopra Banking Software offer unrivalled opportunities to learn and develop new skills and contribute to the advancement of your field - thinking ahead begins now. We are committed to helping you grow and share your expertise while developing a diverse and esteemed network of colleagues.
You'll also enjoy a competitive salary, pension scheme, and excellent benefits package.
As part of our hiring process new employees will be required to pass a consumer credit check and DBS check If you have any concerns about this please raise them with the recruitment team.
So what are you waiting for? Come and join our team and take your career to the next level