|Job Ref:||204701850||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hove||Address:||Post Code:||BN3||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||20/10/2016 03:41|
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 Dependent on experience, plus fantastic benefits|
We offer some great benefits to our team including a company pension, private life and health cover, free breakfasts and fresh fruit, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, and a relaxed, friendly, learning environment to thrive in. You will work with great new technologies and colleagues, improving your skills to develop your career as we grow together!
Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Contact us today!
• You keep up-to-date with the latest tools and techniques
• You've used and are familiar with at least one web based application framework (ideally React) but training will be provided. Other frameworks include AngularJS, Knockout, NA etc.
• You've used automated testing tools and are aware of their benefits. Examples: mocha, jasmine, karma
• You will have worked with test teams and follow best practice for various test stages of front-end code and mark-up
• Experience of working with backend teams, version control, GIT, agile methodologies
• You'll be used to pair programming and be happy to mentor other members of the team
• You have experience of working with design teams and an understanding of the design process.
• You can communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
• You have worked with Java systems
• You have experience with CI tools
• You've worked on large single page JS apps
• You have knowledge of cross site scripting vulnerabilities, content security policy, and CORS
In return the client offers:
• Stylish offices, breakfast bar, fresh fruit, beach hut meeting rooms and a shower
• Training budget
• Regular social events
• Fantastic office culture with a healthy work life balance
• Surrounded by industry experts
• Private health and life insurance
• Pension scheme
• Employee and client referral schemes
• 22 days paid holiday (increasing after one year)
• Comprehensive training programme
• Extra half-day off on your Birthday!
• Modern, open plan office next to Hove railway station
• Cycle-to-work scheme
• Discounts at Small Batch Coffee
• Free eye tests
• Relaxed, collaborative work environment
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruitIT Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.