|Job Ref:||204701609||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Yeovil||Address:||Post Code:||BA20||Salary:||£22000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||20/10/2016 03:41|
A fantastic role has arisen with an established digital agency, set in fantastic surroundings.
The successful Web Developer will be responsible for developing current projects, and creating new projects from scratch, whilst liaising with customers, alongside the current development team.
You will be part of a growing team, working closely with clients to create and deliver web projects and build upon existing systems already in place. Having strategic responsibility with the development team.
As a Web Developer you will need to have:
- Key understanding of PHP, HTML and CSS
- Ability to work on multiple project simultaneously
- Experience in programming and designing websites
- Knowledge of working with responsive frameworks
- Understanding of writing documentation and technical requirements
- Analytical skills enabling you to understand requirements and solutions
- Strong communication skills, enabling you to speak to all levels of staff and client personnel
As a Web Developer you will be:
- Working amongst a growing development team
- Responsible for effectively developing templates into complete websites
- Working with and supporting multiple clients, liaising directly with them when needed
- Speaking with customers and account managers to gain better understanding of project needs
- Having a key participation in the planning of projects
- Taking on board security policies of individual clients, appropriately controlling the data
- Constantly using all your knowledge to find innovative ways of improving the IT and development services of the business
This is a brilliant and exciting role, in a relaxed environment, which is perfect for a developer to take their next step up, or somebody simply looking for their next challenge!
Apply now, don't miss out