|Job Ref:||204701391||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Fleetwood||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 03:41|
Network Architect - CCNP/CCIE, TOGAF, LAN, WiFi, VoIP, Cloud. "Official-Sensitive" networks.|
Lancashire, Fleetwood to start ASAP until 31st March
Advantage Resourcing are recruiting for our public sector client for a Network Architect with proven experience of designing complex network architecture using multi-sourced IT Operating models and experience of network security design implications for up to and including "Official-Sensitive" networks.
Suitable candidate will offer Cisco certification (CCNP, ideally CCIE), ITILv3 and TOGAF 9.1 certification.
You must offer demonstrable experience producing designs and architecture artefacts for Network Infrastructure services covering as many as the following; LANs, WiFi, WANs, access gateway services, telephony (VoIP, Contact centres), Video Services.
* Design and implementation of LAN refresh within the estate
* Design and implementation and deployment of managed VoiP solution
* Design and implementation of WiFi solution
* Design and implementation of revised Internet connectivity
* Design and implementation of direct connect Cloud services in support of Digital programmes
* Design and implementation of revised N3 connectivity
* Design and Implementation of core datacentre network services
* Generation of all Architectural Artefacts to support the above deliverables
* Participation in specification and procurement from Government IT Frameworks
Submit your CV now to be considered for this fantastic opportunity to work with an important public sector organisation in Lancashire. Jonathan Brenchley is the consultant managing this assignment and can be contacted on NA.
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy