|Job Ref:||204701339||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £68000/annum BONUS + BENS||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:05|
Senior IT Business Analyst - Market Risk / Credit Risk |
circa. 65k base + plus bonus + flexible bens package with cash options
Our client is an extremely well run International Bank, with EMEA HQ in London. We are an established and trusted recruitment partner to this global banking group. We have been asked to assist with the recruitment of an IT Business Analyst with strong understanding of Market and/or Credit Risk projects. This is a varied role and so we are looking for BA's who have some previous experience of delivering business requirements, construction technical documentation for use by IT teams within Market Risk, Credit Risk or Regulatory systems.
Skills / Environment
Documentation and analysis of project deliverables and business requirements
Translate business requirements into IT designs and documentation for IT teams
Design UAT scripts and test scenarios
Enhance and create Project Governance policies and documentation
Extract IT System requirements from business users and covert into project documentation
* Understanding of Market Risk - such as VaR, MaR, CVaR, Monte Carlo
* Understanding of Credit Risk - such as Basel 2 or 3
* Ability to understand complex financial products and procedures.
* Prince 2 Project Methodology/project management knowledge.
* Market and Credit Risk/Regulatory knowledge.
* Hands-on nature with proven ability to manipulate data large samples with tools such as SQL or Cognos
* Good written and verbal English.
* Proficient in the full Development Life Cycle of a project.
* Proficient in MS Office.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Good time management skills and ability to prioritise.
Salary - up to £60k for the right individual
Benefits - Banking bonus and benefits
Key skills - Business Analysis, BA, Market Risk, Credit Risk, Regulation, Project Governance, UAT, Test Scripts, VaR, MaR, Monte Carlo, Basel, User requirements, Project documentation,
This role may suit someone who has an understanding of the following systems or regulations (but not a necessity): Reuters, Bloomberg, Mysis, Value at Risk, Market at Risk, Basel, Monte Carlo.
We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906).
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy