|Job Ref:||204701336||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||20/10/2016 03:41|
PHP Developer |
This is a new role for a skilled Developer to work with the companies Project Manager, I am looking for someone who has development experience, enjoys responsibility and is keen to share their knowledge and experience.
You'll be responsible for:
* Assisting the Project Manager with the scoping and allocation of work
* Assist with the design of the software
* Working as part of the development team to deliver client sites
* Testing and reviewing work produced by developers to ensure teams are working to their strengths and deadlines are being met.
* Whilst you will not be directly responsible for managing the team, you will be crucial in liaising between the developers and Project Manager and building a skilled team of developers to meet client demand.
To be considered for this position you will need to possess the following skills: -
* A basic understanding of web security, session management and best development practices along with some Search Engine Optimisation.
* Understanding of database development practices and software design