|Job Ref:||204701225||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sevenoaks||Address:||Post Code:||TN13||Salary:||£26000 - £28000/annum car, pension||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:54|
Sales Account Manager|
Competitive Salary + commission, £50,000 uncapped + Excellent Benefits
London and South East region (HOME BASED / FIELD BASED)
Monday - Friday, 9:30am -5:30pm
**YOU WILL IDEALLY RESIDE IN KENT OR EAST SUSSEX TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THE ROLE**
* Are you a conscientious and driven individual seeking an exciting career opportunity?
* Do you have field based experience within a similar consultative sales role?
* Do you have experience selling consultatively to higher management and director level?
If you answered yes to the above and live in London and South East region (Home based) then we'd like to hear from you ASAP!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Account Manager to join a prestigious organisation, which will be responsible for covering all new and existing business within their allocated territory of the London and South East region
Sales Account Manager is a customer focused, sales position selling a broad portfolio of products to manufacturers and suppliers.
The priority is to secure new and renewal business, as well as identifying new commercial opportunities through the companies' client's portfolio.
You will be required to demonstrate professional presentation skills using a range of media sources.
Sales Account Manager Role: Skills, Experience & Attributes:
* Demonstrable experience of face to face selling, with skills in providing an excellent customer experience and building rapport in a business to business environment.
* Exceptional listening skills with the ability to identify and understand customer requirements and maximise new business and account development opportunities
* Experience of supportive team working
* Results focused with excellent selling, numeric and data handling skills
* Proactive attitude
* Well-developed planning and organisational skills
* Experience of working within the construction industry
* Experience of performing against, and surpassing, monthly/quarterly and annual targets
* Proficient IT skills - especially MS Office applications and CRM systems
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Media Publishing background
* Valid driving license
If you have the relevant experience for the Sale Account Manager our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you. Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful. Thank you