|Job Ref:||204701215||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London City||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum + Benefits + Bonus||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:05|
C++ Software Developer|
Pension + Health Care + Dental Schemes + 25 days holiday (inc to 30 days) + Health Insurance + Childcare vouchers + Season Ticket Loan + PC loan + onsite gym + subsidised onsite restaurant and coffee bar + Bonus (~ 12-15%)
A FTSE 100 company with a profitable track record and significant growth aspirations is looking for a C++ Developer to join the team.
As a C++ Developer, you will be responsible for the development and support of Telecoms software.
You will be working in a small team of developers, progressing the Telecoms system into a more specific and end-user friendly application.
As a C++ Software Developer, your main duties will be:
* Working with users to understand new requirements, develop and test new or enhanced features
* Utilising end user feedback to improve the application
* Contributing to the evolution of future architecture
* Woking with other departments to identify fault / performance issues of the software / application
* Assisting with bugs
To be successful for this C++ Software Developer role, you need the following experience:
* Commercial C++ experience
* An understanding of Networking OR Telecoms OR IP networks OR TCP-IP
* Full software development lifecycle experience, producing high quality re-useable code in a team environment
* Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
Any experience of the following would be of interest:
* SQL / NoSQL Databases
* Network monitoring tools
* Telecoms background.
Don't miss this great opportunity to join a well-known company that look after their staff.
Contact Sally Hall on or click the "Apply Now" button