|Job Ref:||204701165||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Warwickshire||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||20/10/2016 03:41|
Technical Artist - Warwickshire - £35k|
A renowned Game Development Studio with a collective wealth of experience, innovation and success currently seek a Technical Artist to join their ever increasing and thriving team in working on an exciting and original AAA multiplayer game experience.
Role: 3D Technical Artist, 3D Artist, Technical Artist
Experience: Maya, Python, Mel Script, Max Script, Motion Builder, Vray /Arnold, lighting, rendering, modelling, Graphics, 2D / 3D assets, MS Outlook, Excel, Adobe Suite
Salary: £35,000 per annum
The role will involve the successful Technical Artist working with software packages such as Maya on various product lines, creating tools and scripts need to develop 2D/3D product pipelines.
* Experience with Maya
* Scripting experience using in Python or MelScript
* Demonstrate a sound understanding of Animation principles
* Knowledge of general modelling, lighting and rendering in Vray/ Arnold would be advantageous
* Knowledge of tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Nuke would also be highly desirable
* Must have strong organisation skills and a keen eye for detail
* Good communication skills both written and verbal
* Good time management skills, and the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in the opportunity to work for this international leading studio please call Katie Edwards on (Apply online only) or email your CV detailing your desired start and salary requirements .
This Advert was posted by CV Bay on behalf of a client. All of our Adverts are for live Jobs we are actively recruiting for. We are a UK based Games Recruitment Agency and are seeking developers, designers and artists of all levels. We have dedicated teams and account managers to ensure we give the best possible service. If this particular Advert isn't of interest to you, but you are a Games Professional, please get in touch as we have new roles in on a daily basis