|Job Ref:||204701162||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Guildford||Address:||Post Code:||GU1||Salary:||£24000 - £25000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||20/10/2016 03:41|
Technical Support Specialist - Ecommerce Magento|
£25,000.00 + Parking, Pension and 26 days holiday + Bank holidays
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in an exciting and fast growing area of the Internet within a successful and well-respected company. As a Magento Support Specialist, you will be responsible for providing an outstanding level of support to clients whose e-commerce websites the company develop, host & support.
You will be managing requests for support and assistance from over 50 clients, as well as looking into technical queries and problems, clients have from time to time in the daily operations of their e-commerce websites.
You will support client's requests via an online portal, with extra information and follow-up by phone and email.
Having learned the e-commerce software used (Magento), you will analyse, diagnose and deal with any issues reported - as part of the support and operations team.
You'll be able to discuss client website operations, administration and content-management in general terms and be able to relay that to technical teams. You'll have an ordered approach to your work and be able to keep proper records of your activity and communication.
Responsibilities will include:
* Communicate with customers via email, support tickets and telephone to resolve reported issues.
* Diagnosis, analysis and resolution of customer technical support issues
* Writing and amending published help pages for support queries.
* Working with third party vendors in resolving operational issues via email, support tickets and telephone.
* Management reporting and statistics on activity and agreed metrics
* Assisting in the testing of new software releases on websites
* Bug logging and testing with the in-house website developers
The successful candidate must have:
* Previous experience in software and/or online website application customer support.
* Experience in using an online ticketing system
* Familiarity with browser-based business applications/software
* An understanding of online technologies (websites, browsers, etc.)
* Impeccable telephone answering, email communication and customer service skills.
* Articulate and well-spoken with first class English
* An understanding of online technologies, such as websites and browsers
* A full driving licence and access to your own vehicle, due to the remote location of client's offices
It would be a distinct advantage if you had:
* Experience with Magento
* Experience in training individuals in using new technologies
* Basic or better HTML skills not essential but a bonus
* Basic understanding of Web hosting technologies (Nginx, PHP, Mysql) a bonus
When applying; please make sure you include a contact email and telephone number, as well as your required salary, notice period and whether or not you have transport. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commercial & Office; IT & Executive. For more permanent, contract or temporary job opportunities in the Guildford, Farnham, Farnborough, Camberley, Weybridge, Woking, Staines and West Byfleet areas please check our website. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to permanent roles