|Job Ref:||204700919||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Ipswich||Address:||Post Code:||IP4||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum Car||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:54|
We require a Network Technical Design Architect to join our rapidly expanding team with our FTSE 50 business. - This role is to cover the Norfolk/Suffolk and Essex regions|
About the role
The Network TDA is responsible for designing fit for purpose Network Solutions to support the business objectives of Capita ITES and its extensive customer base. Network TDA's are required to collaborate with business stake-holders and customer representatives to understand and translate business requirements, into appropriate technical solutions to meet both business and commercial needs.
Candidates are expected to have demonstrable, large-scale Network Architecture experience, combined with good consulting skills and an understanding of how network technologies impact on...and are impacted by other IT infrastructure technologies.
Candidates will have significant real-world Network Design experience.
About Capita | Updata
Capita Updata is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 70,000+ staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We provide a range of networking and connectivity services to public and private sector clients and have a reputation for excellent service combined with an innovative approach to achieving best value for its clients. We have a strong reputation across the public sector as a provider of IT networks that help schools, councils and health bodies deliver improved services.
What you will do:
* Be able to translate customer business and technology requirements that can vary in detail, and produce high quality network solutions, at both high and low levels of detail.
* Be able to deliver designs (LLD and HLD) to defined standards, often against challenging timescales.
* Provide input to technical designs provided by other ITES technology groups - a level of "cross-functional" technical knowledge is highly desirable.
* Be able to implement designs and plan an following ITES and Updata change process and be available outside of core hours (Monday to Friday (Apply online only)) where required.
* Provide direct, credible and authoritative interaction with ITES colleagues and customers alike.
* Actively contribute to continual service delivery improvement.
* Act as a SME and mentor to more junior Network Engineering staff.
Your experience will include:
* Routing (Cisco) - in depth knowledge of IGP/EGP routing (eBGP, iBGP, OSPF), MPLS/IP VPN, IPv4 Core, aggregation/edge, SIP Provisioning.
* Firewall Solutions (Palo Alto, Cisco ASA, Checkpoint)
* Remote access technologies/VPN (Cisco ASA) using SSL, IPsec
* Switching (Cisco Catalyst and Nexus)
* WIFI - Cisco Aironet
* Load Balancers (F5)
* Experience in the design and build of large scale WAN/ISP environments
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, either a company car or car allowance, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us