|Job Ref:||204700896||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 03:43|
My client develops and manufactures microscopes and scientific instruments for the analysis of microstructures and nanostructures. Ever since
the company started as a family business in the nineteenth century, its instruments have been widely recognised for their optical precision
and innovative technology.
It is one of the market leaders in compound and stereo microscopy, digital microscopy, confocal laser scanning microscopy with related imaging
systems, electron microscopy sample preparation, and surgical microscopes.
My clients Cambridge branch are looking to employee a bright and talented individual to join a small team developing and supporting global business
applications on the world leading (url removed) platform. This position is an exciting opportunity for personal growth and development working with
a modern world class cloud based platform.
You will be working with the applications team who are part of the Process Support Group (PSG) based in Cambridge. The PSG team provide global
support and internal consultancy to the business and consists of around 20 employees, with IT systems and business skills in sales, marketing,
finance, manufacturing and logistics.
The position will be closely mentored by the team but the candidate must have the initiative to solve their own problems and be able to facilitate
their own learning. Professional (url removed) training will be provided and the candidate will be encouraged to pursue a (url removed)
Responsibilities will include:
* Business configuration of the Salesforce platform
* Maintenance of system and solution documentation
* Maintenance of the data security model ensuring data security compliance
* Keeping up to date with Salesforce releases, evaluating impact of new features and functionality, identify opportunities, and prepare for roll out
and adoption of new releases.
* Technical and business process analysis.
* Support of helpdesk issues and timely problem solving.
Skills and Competencies
* Understanding of the (url removed) platform and features available
* Organised and able to manage multiple tasks
* Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team
* Ability to produce both technical and system documentation
* Ability to create reports and dashboards
* Enthusiastic, proactive, and highly professional
* Good Communication Skills
Requirements for this position:
* 1 - 2 years Salesforce administration in a commercial Salesforce environment
* ADM201 certificate, highly advantageous but not essential
* Working in a support and development/project environment
* Exposure to the agile methodology
* Some experience of website development with HTML/CSS.
* English fluent written and spoken
* Some international travel may be required
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Full Time
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting
as an Employment Agency for this Permanent Vacancy