|Job Ref:||204700784||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Pension 7%, Medical, Dental, Life et||Post Date:||20/10/2016 03:43|
Salesforce Manager / Senior Administrator, Near Swindon, up to £45k.|
This Global Technology provider based near Swindon is looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator / Manager ideally with a technical background to join their team.
The ideal Salesforce Manager / Senior Salesforce Administrator will have an in depth understanding of the Salesforce Application and help their business to make best use of the tool. You will understand the business application of salesforce and help them to make the best use of Salesforce to support the business in the most effective way.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
* Design, configure and maintain the company's Salesforce orgs
* Conduct presentations internally, as part of the design process.
* Attending project meetings when required, to gain or impart knowledge on the current status of projects and to document details
* Providing technical process documentation to supplement specifications
* Ensuring that all configuration is secured daily, and that documentation is backed up, using version control
* Conforming to quality expectations and industry best practice
The successful Salesforce Manager / Senior Salesforce Administrator will have the following skills and experience:
* Salesforce configuration at an expert level
* Interpreting business requirement specifications and design efficient software solutions to meet the stated requirements
* Understanding of software version control techniques.
Certifications in DEV 401, DEV 501, ADM 201 or ADM 301 are desirable but not essential.
In return you will be rewarded with a generous base salary of up to £45k, good package including 7% pension, private medical, dental cover, life assurance, permanent health insurance (75%), critical illness (100%), 25 days holiday, childcare vouchers, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme amongst other benefits.
If you are interested in this excellent role please send your CV for a full brief. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all candidates within 3 working days.
The People Network is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
The company is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
The People Network is part of the Pertemps Network Group of companies and is a specialist IT and technical recruitment consultancy with offices in London, Birmingham and Wiltshire. Experienced in placing permanent, interim and contract IT and technical staff at all levels across a range of sectors including Banking, Financial Services, Telecoms, Consultancy and Software Houses across the UK and Mainland Europe.
If you would like a confidential and informal chat regarding your career please call and speak with one of our consultants.
For more information and latest vacancies please visit us on our website at (url removed)