|Job Ref:||204700752||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Devon||City:||Devon||Address:||Post Code:||EX13||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||20/10/2016 03:43|
The successful candidate will help to deliver first class Business Intelligence Projects working with other successful businesses around the UK. |
Business Intelligence Consultant responsibilities include...
• Working directly with customers, on site and remotely, to understand business requirements and advise on potential solutions
• Install and configure enterprise systems
• Use business intelligence software to convert source data into highly effective and useful visualisations
• Design bespoke user interfaces and liaise with the software development team to build the solutions
• Providing training and support to clients on the business intelligence tools the business supplies
Business Intelligence Consultant requirements include...
The successful candidate should be able to display previous experience in a business intelligence role coupled with a strong knowledge of SAP or similar business intelligence tool. A good understanding of SQL data and databases is also key, as is a strong customer focus in order to be able to interpret need and deliver excellent solutions.
Please contact me directly to discuss further.
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy