|Job Ref:||204698678||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Salary:||£18000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||20/10/2016 03:43|
Junior / Grad Developer - .NET - Perm - Edinburgh - Up to £25k|
Abrecco are recruiting a junior or recent graduate level software Developer, on behalf of our well established and successful Edinburgh based client. The successful candidate will be joining a team who work with the latest Microsoft technologies and will be involved in the design and development and support of software which is utilised globally across private and public sector organisations. You will have full access to a variety of training resources including e-learning, formal training courses and mentoring from senior engineers giving you an excellent foundation for your career. This would ideally suit someone who is;
- Degree educated in a relevant computing subject (ideally 2.1 Hons or 1st)
- Familiar with the full software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of the .NET Framework and MS SQL Server
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Drive, enthusiasm and a thirst for knowledge.
- Any familiarity with C# (ideally with (url removed), MVC Windows forms or WPF)
- Team Foundation Server 2012 (TFS)
- Microsoft Certified
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven degree educated software developer with knowledge of the Microsoft .NET development stack to join a highly successful MS Gold Partner based in Edinburgh where you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package along with extensive training, development and a genuine route for career progression. Please forward your CV for immediate consideration