|Job Ref:||204698654||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dubai||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||20/10/2016 03:43|
Senior Web Content Developer / Designer - Dubai - 18,000 - 25,000 AED Monthly |
Are you looking to gain commercial exposure to an international client? An opportunity to work for one of the most prestigious organisations in the world based in Dubai has arisen for a Senior Web Developer / Designer.
* We are looking for a NA Senior Developer responsible for building the API services that operate in the area where content management, application UI and the industry specific core services interact.
* Your primary focus will be the design and implementation of all server side logic while ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
* You will be developing a new container based micro services architecture that will set the standard for application development and operational excellence.
* You'll be using a cloud based infrastructure and the most modern tools for behavioural driven design, continuous integration and striving for continuous deployment.
* As the senior developer you will need to enjoy being the driving force for ensuring that the new agile approach to software development is embedded within the organization.
* A deep knowledge of running applications from an operational perspective is required, preferably in a DevOps setting.
* Integration of user-facing elements with server side logic
* Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
* Design and implementation of consumer-focused, low-latency, high-availability applications
* Design and implementation of security and data protection
* Design and implementation of UI services layer for mobile and web applications
* Creating and maintaining secure base NodeJS container images
Skills and Qualifications
* Knowledge of frameworks available for it such as Express, Koa
* Deep understanding of Microservices
* Good understanding of server-side template languages such as Handlebars, Jade
* Basic understanding of content management systems, preferably SDL Tridion
* Good understanding of application localization * Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
* Deep understanding of running scalable and secure NA applications in production
* Deep understanding of securing web applications in general and NA code in specific
* Experience with using Docker containers for developing, delivering and running code
* User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
* Experience in test automation and test-driven development
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, preferably using Git *
* Detailed knowledge about document oriented NoSQL databases, preferably Couchbase
* Experience using NA
* University degree education or equivalent from working experience
We are keen to build strong relationships with IT consultants based on providing a transparent and supportive service. Now in our 18th year we pay promptly and are a stable contracting partner in good financial health. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906). We never send you CV without your email authorisation