|Job Ref:||204698372||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wakefield||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||20/10/2016 03:43|
Job Title: Developer|
Department: Product Development
Reports to: Technical Lead
Our Clients are looking for a Software Developer to join their Product Development team. As a member of the Product Development team you will be providing technical solutions for our external products and our 3rd party customers products. You will work directly with the Technical Lead and Project Managers to develop features and resolve bugs to ensure the continued success of these products.
Our Ideal Candidate
• You will be a solid .NET software developer with commercial experience
working within the .NET ecosystem.
• You will be passionate about writing software and will be accustom to
delivering high quality, tested, scalable and maintainable code.
• You will be adaptable. As a software agency we get requests to do weird
and wonderful things with weird and wonderful technologies. This
should excite you.
• You will have an appetite to learn and will share your findings.
Our Client provides a lot of variety. Combined with regular knowledge
sharing sessions, this is a great opportunity to learn.
Roles and responsibilities
• To code, in a manner consistent with published coding standards, as
part of a team to ensure all objectives are delivered to a high standard
of quality and accuracy.
• To work closely with other members of the product team by
understanding your own contribution to the team's goals, taking
ownership of any potential problems to ensure they are resolved.
• To design technically and document aspects of the software project,
including but not limited to database, business rules and presentation.
Documentation must be produced to a high level of accuracy, be
unambiguous, and kept up to date.
• To act as a centre of excellence in terms of the essential competency
skills shown below in order to provide expertise which will enable the
organization to plan appropriate future development strategies.
• To identify and highlight where productivity gains can be achieved
either through new techniques or adoption of programming tools. If
appropriate design, develop and implement programming tools for
• To practice test driven development.
• To help the project managers identify and classify programming defects
and then develop a solution for these defects that satisfies the
• To deploy updates onto target infrastructure, performing any necessary
system tests and ensuring accuracy of deployment, either remotely or
on a customer's site.
• To be aware of current trends and new technologies within the industry
and keep skills up to date through self-study and research.
• To perform other functions as required by line manager or senior
Skills and Requirements
• 3+ years .NET experience
• Excellent C#
• Excellent (url removed)
• Excellent (url removed) MVC
• Excellent SQL Server
• Agile Methodologies
• MS SharePoint
• MS Dynamics CRM
• Two development teams, project (samurai) and product (ninja)
• Agile approach, Scrum for projects, Kanban for product.
• Relaxed environment
• Regular SUKS (stand up knowledge share) sessions encouraged
• Flexible working hours
• Arcade machine
• Training available material for MS certifications