|Job Ref:||204698259||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Belfast||Address:||Post Code:||BT7||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||20/10/2016 03:43|
Software Support Engineer - Based in Belfast|
Permanent role paying up to £40,000 per annum
A leading provider of work product management solutions operating globally with nearly 3000 organisations, help professionals streamline the creation, sharing, governance and security of their work product.
As part of their growth, my client is looking for a Software Support Engineer to join the growing support team. They are looking for someone who is motivated, energetic, eager to learn and has good communication skills.
• Analyse, diagnose, and resolve software and configuration issues in complex multi-tiered application environments.
• Effectively collaborate with customer engineers and system integrators to support complex system deployment projects.
• Maintain a deep technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers, networking, relational databases, mobile smart devices, Microsoft desktop software, and web technologies.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology related major required. Master's degree in computer science or information technology related major preferred.
• Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Windows Operating System, Windows networking, and Windows Server administration, configuration, and management.
• Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP networking concepts and configuration, with the ability to troubleshoot system connectivity issues.
• MCSE, MCP or MCSA certification is highly desirable, but not required.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server and/or Lotus Domino Server is desirable, but not required.
• Knowledge of web technologies such as Microsoft IIS and Apache Tomcat, XML, HTML, Java Script and/or VBScript is desirable, but not required