|Job Ref:||204698255||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hemel Hempstead||Address:||Post Code:||HP2||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:54|
About Capita | Managed IT Solutions|
Capita Managed IT Solutions is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We are a leading IT services company that provides cloud based and infrastructure services to public, private and third sector organisations and specialist managed IT services in the education, government, utilities and charities sectors.
We work in partnership with our customers to gain a deep understanding of their organisation and then create a technology strategy to support transformation, drive operational efficiency and reduce costs. Making IT work better for customers is our ultimate goal.
What you will do:
The warehouse has a number of bespoke customer processes that need to be accurately followed, so attention to detail is important. However we are also looking for someone that can help challenge our processes, and fully consider alternative methods.
Main responsibilities and duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Picking and packing orders
* Dispatching orders using courier systems
* Stock check
* Stock movement within SAP
* Maintaining accurate records including manifests, stocktaking, timesheets etc.
* Ensuring that all goods go out for delivery within client specifications
* Positive, CAN DO attitude
* Quick learner, as each customer has differing requirements and services.
* Good organisational / prioritising skills - must be able to work without supervision and use their own initiative
* Experience in researching and investigating issues, providing alternative solutions.
* Excellent problem solving skills.
* Good Excel knowledge
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Please note this is a hands - on role in busy fast - paced environment. Full training will be provided.
* Picking / packing experience
* Good understanding of processes - common sense
* Warehouse experience
* SAP would be an advantage, but not essential
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us