|Job Ref:||204698082||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East||Address:||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:05|
An Junior Cerner Trainer is required to join this busy NHS trust to deliver Cerner Training across all departments. Previous experience of working as a Cerner Trainer is essential along with the ability to confidently learn new systems. This will be for an initial 2-3 month period which is likely to extend and is based in the South East of the UK. |
The Junior Cerner Trainer will work as part of the Transformation team, responsible for the provision of effective customer-focused training and support to all areas of the Trust. They will ensure that end users are equipped with the necessary skills to apply their knowledge in the workplace to make full and effective use of IT systems.
The post holder will primarily be responsible for training and support of the EPR (Electronic Patient Record) Programme and will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Strong acute hospital knowledge of delivering training essential.
* Strong Cerner system experience in an Acute setting
* Deliver high quality end user training using a variety of media and environments.
* Provide coaching and support to users face-to-face.
* Communicate effectively with all staff at all levels across the Trust and staff from external organisations through the use of training techniques such as demonstrations, presentations and written course material.
* Present complex information clearly to both clinical and non-clinical staff at all levels within the organisation.
* Prepare and deliver presentations/demonstrations to promote staff engagement as requested.
Ideal is a leading healthcare consultancy company focused exclusively on supporting healthcare organisations in achieving their organisational goals. Ideal provides consultancy, staffing and training solutions designed to support healthcare providers at all stages of their service transformation and health systems implementation projects. We specialise in integrating people, processes and technologies to enable our clients to improve organisational performance