|Job Ref:||204697669||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chorley||Address:||Post Code:||WV16||Salary:||£40000 - £47000/annum £45k + Extensive Benefits||Post Date:||20/10/2016 03:43|
Programme Manager (IT | Software Development) |
Location: Lancashire (Blackburn, Manchester, Preston, Chorley, Bolton, Burnley, Rochdale, Wigan, Oldham, St Helens, Warrington - Good commutes)
Salary: £45k + Extensive Benefits
Keywords: Senior Project Manager, Programme Manager, Software Delivery, Programme Delivery, Energy, Utilities, IT Programme Manager, Programme Management etc.
My client are a leading Software Development company based in the North West who are currently going through a very exciting period of growth. They have an exciting opportunity for a Programme Manager to join the company and be part of their ever-growing success. As a Programme Manager, you will be responsible for the coordination of all activities, project and the deliverables within internal and external projects from a customer facing perspective. You will need to bring with you strong experience of Programme/Project Management that will allow you interface with the team and provide guidance to the team on structure and delivery. Whilst working with the Project Management team, you will also be responsible for working with the Programme Board to give advice and report on project progress. As Programme Manager, you will hold the responsibility of ensuring that all products and projects are delivered to
the agreed quality, on time and within budget.
We will be looking for most of the below:
- Strong experience in Senior Project / Programme Management, preferably holding 4 years or more experience.
- Programme delivery within the Energy and Utilities is highly desirable but is by no means essential.
- A strong working knowledge of the IT Lifecycle, including familiarity with the concepts, practises and procedures within.
- Previous expereince with Microsoft Project and Visio.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that will allow you to effectively communicate with stakeholders and external customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very fast growing company who are currently going through a very exciting period. You will be given every opportunity to build a successful career within this company and have great exposure to the wider business stakeholders.
For more information please send me your CV or get in touch