|Job Ref:||204697653||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Harrow||Address:||Post Code:||HA1||Salary:||£30000 - £34000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:05|
IT Support Manager - Harrow - Full Time - Permanent - £30,000 - £34,000 + Benefits|
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an IT Professional with good communication and customer service skills. You will be joining a fast growing IT Support company who currently have 90 staff, who provide IT support to companies in the South East.
This role will be based on a client site in Harrow and will involve running the day to day helpdesk on site and doing first and second line support while working with the customer, so hands on experience is also required.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Running the service desk and resolving 1st-2nd line support calls and ensuring all calls are followed through by your team members
- Supporting and maintaining the infrastructure within the school/college to ensure maximum uptime
- Escalating any IT issues when necessary
- Support and manage key infrastructure projects
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have:
- Customer facing skills; you must be personable
- DBS - can be applied for on successful application
- Experience of supporting a client on -site
- Full clean diving licence and access to a vehicle
- Good knowledge & experience in Microsoft, Active Directory, DNS, DCHP and Group Policies (Exchange & Office 2013/365 skills are desirable)
- Microsoft qualified such as MCP/ MCSA/ MCSE/ MCTS or hold other industry recognised qualifications
The salary for this position is £30,000 - £34,000.
- Exceptional career development and advancement opportunities
- A very autonomous relaxed environment whilst still providing you with support whenever you need it
- Potential to Apply for Microsoft Training Vouchers after a Year
- Working with a friendly bunch of people who are passionate about IT but also providing a fantastic service
This position is available full time 37.5 hours a week Monday - Friday.
This role is based in Harrow.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Davies at Excipion on (Apply online only) and email your CV