|Job Ref:||204697301||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sandhurst||Address:||Post Code:||TN18||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:54|
IT Support Technician - Yateley - Full Time - Permanent - £18,000 - £20,000 + Benefits|
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an IT Professional with good communication and customer service skills. You will be joining a fast growing IT Support company who currently have 90 staff, who provide IT support to companies in the South East.
This role will be based on a client site in Yateley and will involve providing mainly Microsoft based IT support to their client; within the education sector. You will be working on helpdesk calls onsite and remotely, so hands on experience is also required.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Resolving 1st-2nd line support calls
- Supporting and maintaining the IS infrastructure to ensure maximum service ability
- Escalating larger problems to the IT Manager or external helpdesk
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have:
- Customer facing skills; you must be personable
- DBS - can be applied for on successful application
- Experience of supporting a client on -site
- Full clean diving licence and access to a vehicle
- Good knowledge & experience in Microsoft, Active Directory, DNS, DCHP and Group Policies (Exchange & Office 2013/365 skills are desirable)
- Microsoft qualified such as MCP/ MCSA/ MCSE/ MCTS or hold other industry recognised qualifications
The salary for this position is £18,000 - £20,000.
- Exceptional career development and advancement opportunities
- A very autonomous relaxed environment whilst still providing you with support whenever you need it
- Potential to Apply for Microsoft Training Vouchers after a Year
- Working with a friendly bunch of people who are passionate about IT but also providing a fantastic service
This position is available full time 37.5 hours a week Monday - Friday.
This role is based in Yateley.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Davies at Excipion on (Apply online only) and email your CV