|Job Ref:||204697104||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Newark-on-Trent||Address:||Post Code:||NG24||Salary:||£300 - £400/week||Post Date:||20/10/2016 03:43|
Are you gadget and tech minded? Are you looking for a career in tech? Or are you a technician who is ready to progress further in a market leading company?
We have an exciting opportunity for mobile, tablet, laptop and computer (PC / MAC) technicians to join our clients' large repairs laboratory specialising in the very best in world technology.
The hours of work are 4 on 4 off, 7am until 6:30pm (7am until 5:30pm on the 4th shift) including Bank holidays and Weekends.
The role will initially work on a temporary contract with the prospect of being offered a permanent contract after a probation period.
You will be providing a high quality service to our customers through strong standards of repair.
As a mobile or laptop technician you will be covering a range of manufacturers and faults. You would be expected to make cosmetic repairs, check internal and external modules, which is supported by a structured training programme and on-going training for new products and technology.
We are looking for candidates who can:-
* Be able to work in a fast paced dynamic target driven environment
* Adhere to targets and a predetermined quality standard to all repairs Respond to individual customer's needs and requirements
* Perform basic electronic fault finding including functionality check
* Eliminate blacklisting, SIM card or network problems to ensure fault lies with the handset or accessories
* Ascertain the warranty status of a handset/laptop in order to eliminate damaged product
* Diagnose component level faults in order to effect repairs
* Repair to manufacturer guidelines
* Maintain your equipment including anti-static checks, regular calibration, and the installation of software upgrades
* Practice Electro Static Discharge awareness in order to prevent accidental damage to product
All candidates must pass a number of tests before starting.
• Highly competitive weekly pay
* • Holiday pay
* • Pension
* • Subsidised canteen
* • Free on-site parking
* • Excellent company benefits
To apply, please contact Lauren on (Apply online only) or come into the Lincoln Branch.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful