|Job Ref:||204697089||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Perivale||Address:||Post Code:||UB6||Salary:||£24000 - £26000/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:05|
IT Field Service Engineer- £24-£26K + overtime|
The role requires a home-based office environment as the field engineers also do telephone support when not required in the field to maximise productivity. Therefore, you must also be comfortable with telephone support and remote working practices.
- Achieve excellent customer satisfaction, evidenced through positive feedback.
- Take personal ownership of callouts and support calls to deliver a permanent resolution.
- Strive for First Contact Resolution in every case.
- Take responsibility for personal development. Increase and expand knowledge across training matrix.
- Promote Services and Solutions to contribute towards strategic targets.
- Complete all required documentation correctly and accurately.
- Manage, maintain and be responsible for all assigned company equipment.
- Be responsible for van stock; ensure it is maintained in central stock control.
- Respond efficiently to support calls; be available during all working hours unless on a callout. For every call taken, take ownership and create a CRM record including interaction notes. Ensure CRM is updated completely, correctly and accurately with all necessary information for every answered call.
- Understand and satisfy customer service needs, know the customer you are talking to. Be proactive with their wishes and ensure the resolution and service levels please them. strive to resolve their issue during your first contact. Behave and sound pleased to be able to help them.
- Be aware of all company offerings so you can inform the customer, in order to expand the customer portfolio where possible.
- Take time to review customer historical data before attending to any requests.
- Refer to Escalations Team when in doubt of solution or best practice
- Perform maintenance callouts - ensure problem is 100% complete.
- Carefully complete all reports and submit same day. Ensure all descriptions are completed in full and ensure information is clear for future reference. Obtain a site signature on every occasion.
- Maintain Company assets (Van, personal computer, phone, van stock etc.) in good and clean condition. Van stock; ensure all stock and stock movements are recorded in Stock Control accurately. Be responsible for auditing van stock every 3 months.
- Complete expense claims accurately and promptly. Return monthly with evidence to Head Office.
- Alert Service Engineer Manager promptly of any customer dissatisfaction.
- Work positively and smoothly with all Engineers and Management.
- Available at least 1 Saturday per month for any possible callout/installations.
- 20 days paid holiday with a loyalty scheme whereby, on completion of three yrs you get additional day up to 25 days.
- Uniform (Jkt and Shirts)
- Voip phone
- Mobile phone
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THIS LOCATION.
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer