|Job Ref:||204696791||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£37000 - £41000/annum £37,000 Basic - £41,000 OTE||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:54|
Have you got a flair for data analytics, seeing trends and identifying and investigating unexpected results? Are you looking to take on a new challenge? If so, LSH Autos are recruiting and we want to hear from you! |
When global automotive retailing group, Lei Shing Hong commenced with its first Mercedes-Benz dealership more than 45 years ago, it started on its journey to become the world`s largest Mercedes-Benz retailer. Our UK dealerships operate under our corporate business LSH Auto UK Limited, with 9 dealerships in the Birmingham and Manchester market areas.
Due to continued business success and growth, we are now looking to expand our team through the recruitment of a Data Analyst at Mercedes Benz Central Birmingham.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Data Analyst who can to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Conducting full lifecycle activities to include requirements analysis and design
- Developing analysis and reporting capabilities
- Continuously monitoring performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst who can ideally demonstrate previous experience within a similar role. As a minimum standard you will also:
- IT literacy with advanced skills in excel
- Sales experience in a retail/motor environment.
- Enthusiasm to deliver the LSH Auto UK Limited experience and continually improve product knowledge of self and others.
- Flexible approach to work and people and adaptability to a changing workplace environment.
- Preferred candidate will have experience with handling data
In return for your hard work as our Data Analyst, you will be entitled to a competitive basic salary of £37,000 and a great range of benefits including access ECOS car, company mobile phone, fuel card, private healthcare and company bonus of £4,000.
If you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Data Analyst, we want to hear from you! Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community