|Job Ref:||204696647||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Woking||Address:||Post Code:||GU22||Salary:||£23000 - £25000/annum + 25 days holiday + Bank holidays||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:06|
Customer Support Analyst (Software/Website Applications)|
Add Resource and Labour - Woking, Surrey
£23,000 - £25,000 Base (depending on experience)
Monday to Friday
25 days holiday + Bank holidays + Pension + Life Assurance
This well renowned Manufacturing Company is looking to recruit a Customer Support Analyst with experience in Software and Website Application customer support to assist the successful team in coping with an ever increasing demand of their products and services.
In return you can expect an excellent package and to receive ongoing support as well as training and development to ensure you maintain the company's high standards.
1) First point of contact for clients and customers
2) Communicate with customers via email and phone
3) Resolution of customer technical support issues
4) Writing and amending help pages
To apply for this position, you must have....
1) Strong experience gained as a Customer Support Analyst ESSENTIAL
2) MUST have experience in Software and Website Application customer support
Candidates suitable for this position can live anywhere in the following locations....
Kingston upon Thames