|Job Ref:||204700474||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Slough||Address:||Post Code:||SL1||Salary:||£390 - £400/day||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:07|
Business Analyst - Digital Transformation - Slough - 3 month contract - £40/day LTD |
Our client are a large public sector organisation currently looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join them on a contract for an initial 3 month period.
You will be supporting the transformation of the organisation to enable them to become an entrepreneurial and digital leading organisation.
You will be responsible for the following;
- Planning the business analysis activities
- Customer journey mapping
- Business process and workflow mapping, analysis and design
- Working with HR business partners
- Working with finance and performance managers
- Working with IT business partners
- Supporting the development of business cases
- Facilitating testing and de-bugging re-designed processes
The successful candidate will have the following experience;
- 10 years business analysis experience in medium or large sized service-based organisations
- Business analysis in a wide variety of settings
- Business analysis in a wide variety of projects
- Business analysis involving working with staff at all levels of the organisation
- Requirements life cycle management
- Strategy analysis
- Requirements analysis and design definition
- Solution evaluation
- Local government
- General knowledge of how technology is used to solve business problems
- Business change management
This is a contract position, initially for 3 months, however extension is highly likely.
you will be based in Slough and you will be working 37 hours/ week Monday - Friday.
For further information and to apply please call Victoria at Excipion on (Apply online only) and send a copy of your up to date CV