|Job Ref:||204700390||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stoke-on-Trent||Address:||Post Code:||ST4||Salary:||£19000 - £21000/annum Company Bonus Scheme||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:54|
We are a dynamic group of companies within the construction sector who due to growth are looking to appoint an individual with excellent computer skills and experience in server administration.|
The ideal candidate will be able to deliver front line technical support to around 200 users across 8 site locations, offering excellent customer service to end users. This role will give you the opportunity to undertake job specific training whilst expanding and improving your skill set within a fast paced, forward thinking team.
As the FPOC in desktop and network based technical support you will be crucial to delivering: anti-virus services; resolving printer and equipment issues; MS Office; email and internet/connectivity issues and responsible for escalating tasks with external providers.
Key responsibilities include;
• Providing remote support using tools such as TeamViewer
• Administrating new starter and leaver processes
• Managing IT support with emphasis on increasing end-user up time
• Performing routine health and operational checks
• Providing administrative support in the management of relevant software and hardware
• Providing first line support via telephone system
• Relevant IT based qualifications or experience in a similar role is essential alongside the ability to use initiative when needed
Key Skills include;
• Windows Server 2008, 2012
• Windows Server Update Services
• MS Group Policy
• Anti-Virus and Security
• Office 365 and Google Apps Admin
• Knowledge of Firewalls and Routers
• Active Directory
• Excellent Knowledge of MS Office desktop products
• Hands on experience of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LAN, WAN, VoIP
It is essential that you hold a Full UK Driving Licence, as this role will involve traveling to different branches across the country.
If you feel that you meet the suitability for this role please send a copy of your CV to Danielle Preston - HR Assistant via the apply button