|Job Ref:||204700060||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:07|
As part of westbrook's elite onshore team, the Salesforce Consultant is responsible for acting as Business Analyst to work directly with the client, understanding and shaping their requirements using their advanced knowledge of CRM, Sales and Service Cloud and the industry experience and best practice developed through their career.
The westbrook Salesforce Consultant will then act as Solution Architect, bringing to bear a consummate knowledge of the capabilities of the Salesforce1/Force dot com platform to design solutions for clients Salesforce (and associated) systems.
The westbrook Consultant will take ownership of building the system and will configure and direct development and testing of the solution to a production-ready state.
The westbrook Salesforce Consultant will finally act as an adoption expert, ensuring that the designed and built solution is successfully rolled out to the client business via training and advice on system adoption.
A westbrook Salesforce Consultant is a strong communicator (written and oral), reliable, presentable and efficient and is expected to operate equally well individually or within a team. Westbrook prides itself on the quality and capability of its Consultants to self-manage, taking ownership of the clients business problems and turning these into technical solutions within the allocated budget, supported by an Engagement Manager, Developers, Technical Architects and other Consultants where appropriate.
A Salesforce Consultant should be highly motivated by solving clients' business problems, an d the capabilities of CRM, Cloud and Salesforce to do so. The Consultant must have proven experience in delivering Salesforce implementation projects and be able to advise on the best practice approach in a given situation, identify risks and issues and bring their experience to bear to ensure successful project delivery.
The westbrook Salesforce Consultant will have appropriate industry certifications, and is supported by westbrook to take ownership of their own personal and professional development plan. It is expected that a westbrook Salesforce Consultant will greatly contribute to, or lead a westbrook Centre of Excellence, adding value through a specialist capability as well as their core skills.
• Lead client discussions to determine and understand client expectations, processes and requirements (key priorities and nice to have's) through group-based scoping sessions or one-to-one interviews.
• Document functional requirements and processes and technical design clearly and concisely for both end clients and westbrook colleagues.
• Analyse and recommend the options to deliver a technical solution that best fits client requirements, within scope and budget.
• Working with developers and technical architects where appropriate, design the architectural solution and custom functions to a high level of quality and accuracy.
• Manage and/or configure the build of the system to ensure its completion to a high quality finessed production-ready product.
• Manage and/or execute the quality assurance activities required to ensure the system matches its specification and works end-to-end.
• Manage and/or execute the deployment of the system from sandbox environments into production.
• Manage and/or execute the transformation and load of data from csv files into salesforce.
• Deliver system demonstrations and client build reviews in an organised and professional manner.
• Design and deliver client training programmes and sessions, ensuring successful knowledge transfer.
• Advise clients on system adoption best practices and programmes.
• Deliver assignments within the number of hours allocated, to an appropriate quality standard, working with the Engagement Manager and client to deliver the project within the allocated time and budget.
• Achieve a targeted number of billable hours (percentage utilisation) as agreed with the consultants line manager.
• Take responsibility for own personal and professional development, but in particular ensure certifications, specialism's and technical knowledge are always up to date.
• Degree educated in a relevant business or technical discipline
• Excellent communication, organisation, presentation & analytical skills with solid business acumen.
• Flexible attitude and willing to work hard when necessary.
• Salesforce certifications (ADM-201 + at least one of DEV-401, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant)
• Hands on expertise of delivering solutions on the Force dot com Platform
• Motivated by career and personal development.
• Excited by the opportunity to work within a fast paced, mature but entrepreneurial consultancy.
• Grasps the basic concepts of Agile and Waterfall delivery and is able to work within either methodology under supervision.
• Minimum of 2 years experience working with salesforce in a customer facing role (at an end-client or consultancy).
• Holds a deep knowledge in a specialist area of the Salesforce1 platform or related applications that can contribute towards a Centre of Excellence.
• Experience of migration from other CRM applications such as Siebel, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications.
• A cloud evangelist and an active member of the salesforce community