|Job Ref:||204699951||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Watford||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum £40-50K + 8% pension & Private me||Post Date:||20/10/2016 03:43|
• Very good development and support experience in environment using Java and SQL Server databases
• Experience in Object Oriented design environment
• Experience in design methodologies (UML, Component Design Tools, etc.) and in TDD environment.
• Very good knowledge of SQL tuning and complex development using Sybase 15.0 or SQL server 2012/2014
• Unix Shell Scripting skills
• Working knowledge of Linux
• In depth relational data model knowledge
• Experience in UNIX & Windows Server.
• Experience in the following:
o Writing technical designs
o Writing functional designs
o A sound knowledge of the product as it relates to the clients requirements
o Business process re-engineering
• Superior listening, oral and written communication skills
• Strong technical and analytical skills
• Ability to communicate ideas, solutions and problems with others
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to learn and understand new concepts
• Logical and analytical problem solving skills
• Attention to detail
• Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
While not essential, the following attributes are desirable:
• Knowledge of Application servers such as Jboss/Websphere/Tomcat
• Experience in the finance industry.
• Understanding of relational database management systems.
• Experience in providing technical support for business applications
Based in their luxury Hertfordshire offices, this friendly and highly professional company produces a range of innovative, highly complex financial software for global Retail Wealth industries.
You will be responsible for providing technical product development and customer support.
For full details about this SQL Developer role please email your CV now