|Job Ref:||204699078||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£9.00/hour||Post Date:||20/10/2016 03:43|
Data Analyst required in Histon for a temporary to permanent position |
Hours: 30 - 40 hours per week for a project - Temporary to Permanent Position
Pay: £9 per hour
* To transcribe and interpret English speech
* To deliver high quality data under tight time restraints
* Adapt transcriptions and annotation guidelines
* Translate established guidelines into daily work practices
* Work with management on workload scheduling and deliverables
* Bachelors degree, preferably in a field related to languages or linguistics or equivalent
* Excellent English language skills
* Up to date knowledge or awareness of popular culture in the UK
* Computer literate
* Ability to type at least 60 wpm
* Communication skills and experience working with technical teams
* Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
Do you have exceptional verbal and written communication skills?
Do you have strong analytical skills and ability to analyse data to draw and present conclusions with actionable steps?
Are you able to multitask across several speech domains and work autonomously with minimum direction?
If you answered yes to the above questions and are interested in being considered for this position please email you CV to (url removed)
Office Angels Ltd are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this position and are an equal opportunities employer and only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer