|Job Ref:||204698842||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucester||Address:||Post Code:||GL1||Salary:||£120/day||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:54|
IT Support Engineer |
£120 per day
Syntax Consultancy have a requirement for a IT Support Engineer to be based in Gloucester. You must have a strong customer focus and have a high level of urgency. You must also display high levels of ownership and should be available to start immediately.
- Providing 1st/ 2nd Line Technical Support to education sector customers.
- Remote management and maintenance of client network environments
- Build key relationships with key technical contacts at client sites and third parties
Enhanced DBS/CRB cleared or willing to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
- Good knowledge and/or experience with Server 2008/2012
- Experience with desktop operating systems from Windows XP to Windows 8
- Printers and print management solutions
- Internet and network connectivity
- Self-Motivated and accountable with a high attention to detail
- Excellent customer facing skills with a positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent Time Management, and Planning & Control
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with the ability to communicate at all levels Comprehensive knowledge and experience of business application software including the use of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel and Outlook) and contact databases.
- A knowledge in Virtualisation technologies (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Experience in supporting a school network environment or previous experience working in the education sector.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, pay / rate expectations and a short Covering Letter explaining why you believe you would be a strong match for the position advertised.
If your experience matches the key requirements of the position you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the role in greater detail and answer any further questions you may have.
We always do our very best to respond individually to all applicants. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret that it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency