|Job Ref:||204698835||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sandwich||Address:||Post Code:||CT13||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||20/10/2016 03:43|
We are delighted to be able to assist a local Sandwich based company recruit a Senior Wordpress / PHP Developer. This is an exciting time to join the growing team.|
* Minimum 5 year working PHP experience
* Excellent knowledge of Bitbucket, sourcetree & JIRA
* Excellent working knowledge of WordPress
* Good working knowledge of BuddyPress
* Excellent working knowledge of PHP 5
* Understanding of the principles and application of Object Orientation.
* Cross-browser compatible, Accessible and Degradable HTML + CSS
* Experience with Smarty or another templating system
* Experience using a version control system.
* Experience working with TDD (Test-driven development)
* Specific experience with MSSQL, writing stored procedures, cursors and DTS packages.
* A passing awareness of the M-V-C architectural pattern
* Full working knowledge of cross browser testing in staging environments
* Full working knowledge of AWS & production to this environment
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Experience working within a team and good interpersonal skills
* Ability and willingness to learn new languages and 3rd party tools
* Regular expression wizardry
* Experience with jquery or prototype.
* Knowledge of SOA
* Experience writing and using Web APIs
* Demonstrable portfolio of past web applications produced.
Any relevant qualifications / certificates / accreditation's
If you have the above experience or very close to then please apply today, this role could be a quick turnaround for the right person