|Job Ref:||204698743||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Post Code:||GL9||Salary:||£24000 - £36000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:54|
Based in Gloucestershire we are looking for a test analyst to join an expanding team to test new releases for our ecommerce websites, conducting entire testing cycles from test planning, test case writing, test execution, regression testing, smoke testing and retests. You will conducting detailed manual testing of website developments across multiple devices, operating systems and browsers including desktop, mobile and tablet; Windows, IOS and Android; Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari. You wil need to have some or all (DOE) of the following;|
• Strong experience of working in an ecommerce testing environment, with a track record of conducting manual testing of online shopping website developments prior to release, identifying issues and improvements.
• Experience of testing websites across multiple devices, operating systems and browsers including desktop, mobile and tablet; Windows, IOS and Android; Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari.
• Experience of utilising automated testing tools would be advantageous, though is not essential.
• Knowledge and experience of using SQL queries and issue tracking software such as JIRA is preferred.
• Experience of content management systems would also be strongly preferred.
• Ability to test all support fixes on internal test environments both in databases and web environments.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, good with people and highly interactive.
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to priorities workload