|Job Ref:||203478062||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Aylesbury||Address:||Post Code:||HP20||Salary:||£28000 - £36000/annum + Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:50|
My client are a market leading provider of GIS software and services to a blue chip clientele. |
Looking to strengthen their Customer Success Group, we are seeking a Server Support Analyst to work as part of this dynamic, motivated and friendly team. We are looking for you to bring an excellent knowledge of ArcGIS for Server, and related products and technologies. Knowledge of wider IT infrastructureand/or the latest developer technologies would be advantageous.
The role provides opportunities to work with the latest company technology and interact with a wide variety of customers across a range of industries including environment, government, utilities, insurance and retail. You will be problem solving on a daily basis helping to diagnose and resolve a range of technical challenges, often at an Enterprise IT level. At all times you will be delivering a world-class customer service experience and helping to grow our ambitions around customer success.
In addition, for the right candidate, there will be some opportunities to work onsite with customers, supporting them in their use of GIS, and helping to demonstrate best practice.
The specific responsibilities of the role include:
• Respond to complex software and IT problems by proactively investigating root cause and then identifying workarounds and resolutions
• Work with key internal and external stakeholders to overcome technical challenges and promote the use of the ArcGIS platform
• Undertake research into the latest technology and IT trends and understand how this relates to UK customers
• Maintain and develop an excellent understanding of the ArcGIS Platform and become the recognised subject matter expert in specific products and technologies
• Provide technical input, including demonstrations and presentations, to support customer meetings
You will ideally be educated to degree level or above in Geography, GIS or a Computer Science related subject. It would be beneficial to have at least two years' post graduate experience with Esri based technology, however we would consider applicants who have less experience.
You should also have:
• A good knowledge of the ArcGIS Platform and hands-on experience of our product portfolio including ArcGIS for Server
• An awareness of trends in the wider IT industry with an understanding of how they relate to the company
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to think outside of the box when necessary
• The drive and motivation to work alone, but also the ability to participate as part of a wider team
• Effective and flexible time management with the ability to prioritise workload and deliver to deadlines
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
This is a key role, combining technical GIS knowledge with first class customer interface skills. Lots of autonomy and responsbility, excellent remuneration and a friendly, social work environment