|Job Ref:||204703324||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:14|
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Packaging Design Engineer to join the UK division of a European based, globally operating packaging design and supply company. The role is based out of the office in Milton Keynes. |
The company designs and supplies disposable, returnable and long term packaging for a multitude of clients and also has multi-material engineering capabilities which can be used to identify the right packaging material to fit the specific client requirements.
Due to an internal promotion the company is looking to bring in an experienced Packaging Design Engineer who has experience in design, sourcing materials and negotiating prices from suppliers and also project management experience.
The company will also consider a Designer / Engineer with good qualifications and some packaging knowledge, but needs development and training. The training does come at a significant cost to the company in terms of courses and time and so the basic salary would be lower initially to allow for this, but could be an excellent start in to the industry for the right candidate.
* Mon to Fri role (8.30 - 5.00) (flexibility required when needed)
* up to c£30k + Bonus (target specific) for an experienced Engineer
* Full training provided where needed
Skills required for an experienced Packaging Design Engineer:
* Packaging design and material sourcing experience (disposable and returnable packaging)
* Good Engineering qualifications
* excellent communication skills oral and in writing
* pro-active and well-organised personality
* proficiency in 3D CAD Software (company uses Ironcad)
* Confident to deal directly with clients and suppliers
* Supporting Sales Team with technical information support either internally or at clients
If you are an experienced Packaging Design Engineer then this would be a great opportunity for you to join a large globally operating packaging company.
For further information on this position please contact Stuart Cooper directly on (Apply online only), alternatively you can email
Wagstaff Recruitment offers a dedicated and individual recruitment service for professional candidates seeking new opportunities within the manufacturing industry, please visit our website to view current opportunities and review testimonials on our service.
RWR - Building Trusted Relationships to Create Great Opportunities