|Job Ref:||204703257||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£30 - £35/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:59|
Urgent Contract position for a mechanical design engineer in Birmingham. My client is heavily involved in designing and manufacturing bespoke products and special purpose machinery. Knowledge of special purpose machinery and understanding plus experience of designing bespoke equipment is essential. Materials testing and test equipment design would be very beneficial stepping into the role.|
The Mechanical Design Engineer will be required to:
* Review existing products and revise drawings to reflect the latest designs and methods of manufacture.
* Develop new products and look after projects.
* Produce required documentation
* Design bespoke equipment
* Design special purpose machinery
* Working familiarity with Solidworks design package
* Have familiarity with stressing and force calculations and be able to operate FEA packages and interpret results
* Able to write clear concise documentation to accompany the project.
If you are a Mechanical Design Engineer skilled in SolidWorks, and available now or at short notice for this urgent contract, then apply now with your latest CV.
Skills: Mechanical Design, Solidworks, 2D, 3D.
Premier are acting as an employment agency