|Job Ref:||204703247||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£38000 - £40000/annum 1 in 5 call out, £150 standby + O||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:14|
A well established company in South West London is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Senior Fire Alarm Engineer.|
Salary: £38K to £40K basic per annum
Holiday entitlement of 20 days holiday per annum increasing by 1 day per year until 25 days is reached. This entitlement is pro-rata.
Your expected hours on site are 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday, callout rota will be 1 in 5 weeks and an additional payment of £150 will be made. Time on-site for callouts is paid at time.
Overtime is time and a half for week days and Saturday. Double time on Sundays and bank holidays.
Your duties as Senior Fire Alarm Engineer will include the following:
• Fault Finding, commission up to programming of a variety of fire systems including Morley, Notifier and Kentec.
• On hand for technical help with other engineers
• Ensuring all health and safety requirements are met
• Providing training to Junior Engineers
• Client liaison
• Responsible for overseeing all matters relating to the site.
The client is looking for experience and confidence to be able to liaise with all levels of customers at any given time.
A great opportunity with excellent salary earnings please apply to Security Fire Recruitment