|Job Ref:||204703240||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:50|
Quality Engineer (Quality Manager/Supervisor)|
£35,000 - £40,000 (Salary will further increase upon progression) + Pension + 20 Days Holiday (increases every year) + Statutory Days
8-4pm Monday to Friday & 8am-3pm Friday
Quality Engineer position available for those looking to progress into a Quality Manager/Team Leader role. The company are continuing to grow and have recently moved into fantastic modern premises. The company continue to invest and offer a profession and fun culture.
You will hold a hands on role whilst taking a lead role within Quality. The role will suit someone who is passionate about quality and wants to be able to improve/change it without company politics playing a part! The company are a very well established and successful manufacturer employing around 45 people with 3 in the quality team.
This is an ideal role for someone looking to make their mark in a niche and people focused business. The company are a well-established precision manufacturer supplying into a number of industries.
The role will suit someone who wants to introduce and drive a quality improvement culture through monitoring quality performance and taking appropriate action to improve where required. The role is both hands working on the shop floor and office based. Your salary will increase as you grow add value and achieve results.
To apply for the role you must have worked in a precision engineering environment and have experience of AS9100 and ISO9001.
* drive a quality improvement culture through monitoring quality performance
* Organise and prioritise the inspection department work load
* Oversee the development and training of the inspection team
* Ensure quality is manufactured in to the parts by machine operators
* Establish working relationships with shop floor staff, section supervisors and senior managers to improve quality internally and with customers
* Produce relevant quality data for management meetings
* Utilise quality performance tools wherever necessary to improve quality awareness and performance
* Maintenance of quality approvals AS9100, ISO9001, ISO14001, SC21
The person required:
* Quality Engineer/Supervisor or manager with experience in precision manufacturing or engineering
* Shop floor QA experience
* Ambitious, professional and a real peoples person