|Job Ref:||204703197||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Cirencester||Address:||Post Code:||GL7||Salary:||£22500/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:31|
Plant/Factory Administrator (Payroll)|
Swindon, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Stroud, Tewkesbury, Cirencester
The successful Plant/Factory Administrator will come from a manufacturing or engineering background.
You must be a competent and well organised administrator, with a good understanding of Excel, who is able to work to company standards, processes and procedures as well as proactively provide support for site and national managers. You need to be creative, think outside of the box and commercially savvy.
As the Plant/Factory Administrator your duties will have involvement in all aspects of the site, including, but not limited to:
• Administrative duties for manufacturing site and employees
• Collating and presenting data for management - ensuring clear and concise format
• Support the Plant Manager by collecting weekly and monthly KPI's
• Ensuring the payroll processing of hourly paid wages is with the appropriate department on time and assist to maintain personnel records
• Answer incoming calls, facilitate any visitors to the site and take on any other ad hoc duties.
The successful Candidate will be part of a company which is leading the way in its industry, and part of a worldwide organisation boasting over 100 sites worldwide