|Job Ref:||204703140||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Oldham||Address:||Post Code:||OL4||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:31|
Design Draughtsman |
About the Client
Client are based in Oldham and are leaders in the design and manufacture of specialist Machinery. You will be assisting with the design of bespoke materials handling for the Food, Packaging, Printing, Aviation, Automotive, Pharmaceutical and Chemical
The Design Draughtsman will be responsible for the following;
* Managing the design process from initial enquiry through to completion of manufactured product.
* Production of engineering / manufacturing drawings
* Liaising with production department.
* Documenting results and interacting with management
* Full use of AutoDesk Inventor
* The Successful Applicant
* At least 5 years' experience in the bespoke design of capital equipment / machinery
* Proficient in Inventor and AutoCAD
* Previous experience of working to engineering codes and standards
* We can offer a 3 months contract
* £25ph depending on experience.
Premier are acting as an employment agency