|Job Ref:||204703068||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Abingdon||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:14|
Senior Manufacturing Engineer|
Senior Manufacturing Engineer - £50,000 - £55,000 + PRP + Pension + Laptop + Phone + 25 days holiday + Childcare vouchers + Cycle to work scheme
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer looking to take up a step up in their career. The successful candidate will have a platform to develop their career into a senior management post with even further scope of autonomy and responsibility.
The successful candidate will have proven success implementing process improvements and small scale capital equipment projects. You will have experience working on semi-automated equipment, improving efficiency and line flow. The ideal candidate will come from a fast paced, high volume, high level precision manufacturing background. You will have experience of NPD and CI, be confident problem solving and implementing parts traceability.
Due to continued growth our client is looking to appoint 2 additional Senior Manufacturing Engineers. The role itself is 70% shop floor based, 30% office based. You will oversee a growing team of 2-3 manufacturing engineers and apprentices. You will responsible for implementing lean manufacturing techniques, continuous improvement and problem solving. You will work with cross functional departments, including quality, manufacturing and research and development.
* Managing a small team of Manufacturing Engineers
* Implementing process improvements and running small scale capital equipment projects
* 70% on the shop floor, 30% office based
* Manage NPI projects in production, Process FMEA, Control Plans, Work Instructions, Accurate BOMS and cost targets
* A Senior Manufacturing Engineer at senior level from high volume backgrounds
* Strong experience of Process control / traceability within automated environments
* Able to demonstrate strong change management and continuous improvements success's